other languages are so seductive though. if we’re ever fricky fracking please just say something in another language if you know it. say something dirty in german. seduce me in french. summarize the basic plot of the wrath of khan in spanish. tell me your favorite recipe for cornbread in latin. i really do not care. anything.
- Normal person: Oh, I need to take out the trash. I'll take out the trash right now.
- Slob: The trash doesn't need to be taken out yet, I'll just balance stuff.
- Lazy person: Oh, I need to take out the trash. But not right now.
- Depressed person: Oh, I need to take out the trash. But do I really? It's pointless, it's just gonna fill up again. I can't even muster up the will to take out the trash, I'm the trash here I'm going back to bed.
- Anxious person: Oh, I need to take out the trash. I also need to do laundry, and I should clean the bathroom, and the toilet is starting to look dirty and I wonder if my roommates can hear me peeing and I have two finals tomorrow and a paper due friday and it's the end of the semester and I haven't even thought about christmas shopping and I cannot even handle this right now I'm going to sit here playing facebook games for another three hours.
so tumblr user Meowren and I just changed our icons im so sorry